Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Project Review: Looney Tunes: Back in Action [2003] 3D Logo Title Treatments PART IV

 A 3D design execution I did for Jeff Barnett from type he laid out, the B-n-W can be seen here. I gimbal'ed the individual letters about 15 degrees to get a nice overlap.

Another 3D design I did for Art Director, Jeff Barnett. I liked being able to put the iconic red circles behind this idea.

This was a design I did for the dedicated 2D Logo Designer @ BLT, Luis Sola. I did this in Sepia here.
 
Another Design done for 2D Logo Designer, Luis Sola. I really like this font, especially the 'pupils inside the double "O's".  I like the Sepia on this one the best.

 We did experiment a bit outside the toon world and did a few fonts typical in a 'Spy Caper" so less cartoon like. This was another from Luis done in Black and White as well here.

 A big toon font with a more reserved tag line cut thru the candy bar. I did this in Sepia too.


 Another fave', I love the surface cut thru on the main Title. The Sepia is here.

Project Review
Looney Tunes: Back in Action [2003]
3D Logo Title Treatments PART IV

Client: Warner Bros. via BLT Communications.
Art Director(s): Jeff Barnett, and Luis Sola
Project Date:August 2002.
Today in PART IV on my series, I am reviewing more of the 3D Titles I did for Looney Tunes:Back in Action from back in 02', and today I am continuing with the color versions I created for our pitch.

The work was developed for the Key Art title treatment for the then new, Looney Tunes film to be made that year in 2002.
I had already posted in a cartoon-themed post, some smaller versions of some of the color logos including the finish,  as seen here, but today I want to continue to review the 20+ color versions I developed for the presentations.

Simple colors were use, as this was to match a cartoon look and feel in the Title Treatment, so bright colors were the call of the day, but we did do a little experimentation with fonts.

Stay 'tuned', as I will be posting more the color ones in the future.

PART I showing the first set of sepia toned logos can be seen if you go here.
PART II covers the rest of the Black and Whites here.
PART III covers the first seven color titles, and can be seen here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment