Thursday, February 9, 2012

Personal Project: Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XVII

 I have been doing these little micro doodles since I could draw at around 4. You will find them on almost any scrap of paper available to me in the house or wherever I am, it's like breathing!


 Planet of the Vampire Apes, Two of my favorite genre's...Hmmm...


 A form study wit the hard-hat hair design, a fun exercise in form 3' x 5' scratchpad ...


 A rocky outcropping working the form with the cracking following the contours. I was prepping the Kangaroo Jack project the day I sketched this a bit similar in thought.

Personal Project
Napkin Sketching and Doodles Part XVII
 
 In this seventeenth installment of the Napkin Sketches, Drawings, and Doodles I do when I have a pen in hand, I have put up some additional current 2012 sketches that I have done this month.

I try to keep sketching every day,... at least a bit,... it is part of my 'ritual'.
I also do a whole bunch of the mini stuff, I was a MAD magazine fan as a kid especially of Sergio Aragones little margin stuff, so I included a page on mini doodles today as well.

You can view the other parts as follows:

PART I

PART II

PART III

PART IV

PART V

PART VI

PART VII

PART VIII

PART IX 
PART XVI

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment