Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Personal Project: Napkin Sketching PART XVI



A Fresh 2012 sketch from about 1am last night[ today!]


A little playhouse or Tiny-Home in the Coastal Redwoods, .......



A little animated character design in a Superhero Jumpsuit


Personal Project
Napkin Sketching Part XVI
 
 In this sixteenth installment of the Napkin Sketches, Drawings, and Doodles I do when I have a pen in hand, I have put up a some 2012 sketches that I have done this month.

Itry to keep sketching every day a bit so I put up a few examples of what has been in my head.

The Frankenstein Monster above came from a discussion with my six year old about make belive and reality, so I explained to her that the Monster is from a great story, so I did a quciuk little 3" X 5" doodle on a new scratch pad I picked up last night. Pencil on Bond paper.

The other two Ball Point pen doodles, were done at my PIXAR meeting a few weeks back, when I had about 10 minutes to kill until the client came in. I had recently found the Arts and Crafts sketch I did, so it was in my brain to do a variation up on a little hill in the Coastal Redwoods of California.

I also did a little animated Superhere Character in  a jumpsuit, based on someone in the room,....shhh...:o)

Sketching really is a joy to me, and I would encourage EVERY 3D artist, and designer out there, to stay on it, it helps in ways you will only see, once you do it regularly.

You can view the other parts as follows:

PART I

PART II

PART III

PART IV

PART V

PART VI

PART VII

PART VIII

PART IX 

No comments:

Post a Comment