Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Project Review: I-SPY 2002: 3D Logos

Here I used an X-men created texture file for this shot apart logo for the film I-Spy.


The same logo at an extreme angle with a bullet groove.



A dark version of the logo with lots of shrapnel for I-Spy.



A brighter Logo pass for I-SPY.



Here is a Logo I created with the bullet going through the face on black glass.


I-SPY 2002
3D Logo exploration

Client: Columbia Pictures via BLT and Associates.
Art Director: Alon Amir, and Ronnie Blumberg.
Project Date: May 2002.

A quick Logo project for I-SPY the film adaptation of the 70's TV series needed a logo with a bullet shot through it so we did a bit of experimentation in 3D as well as what was being done in 2D.

I built out a metal logo using the X-Men 2 textures and lighting that they loved, and cut a few bullet paths into the geometry.

Most retain a basic shape but a few get fragmented out with bits and pieces.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment