Monday, December 20, 2010

Project Review: The Phantom 2040 PART XXXVI- Industrial Design-Trains and Props

A Cross Country Heavy Iron Freight Train I designed for The Phantom 2040 Series.


The Tube train ran underground and in the tubes that wrap the tall buildings in the city.


A Set of B.I.O.T. Tech Arm and Leg Enhancers for the Enforver Sagan Cruz.


When Aunt Heloise was Hospitalized I designed A medical Device she wore in the Show as she recovered.


Kit Walkers [ The Phantom] VR Helmet for his training by Guran.

Phantom 2040-PART XXXVI
Industrial Design Train and Prop Sketches

Client: Hearst Animation Productions.
Art Director: Myself.
Project Date Spring 1993.

In this 36th post on the Phantom 2040 TV Animation series I worked on in the early 90's , here I have posted a variety of industrial design items I had to create for the series "The Phantom 2040".

I had to design about five variations of speed trains that would run inside and over the top of the vine like freeway and train tracks that wrapped around the city. I also have some product designs I did for a variety of props needed from medical to military use. Always something new for each of the 56 episodes I worked on, and so much fun to design.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment