Friday, November 20, 2009

The Mini Portfolio



"A picture is worth a thousand words"

For almost 15 years I have carried around my portfolio in a wallet sized "Miniport". I have used it to get jobs, and it has worked in getting my work noticed.

The original miniport were reductions from a Color copier of my sketches and output from 3D Studio that I put into a small folder in my wallet. I have secured work at many a party and bar using the miniport.

As the photo above illustrates, the advances in technology now allow us to have pictures and reels on our phones, so the wallet port had to be drawered a few years back when I got my first HTC Win Mobile device the MDA phone.

I now have the new HTC Touch Pro 2, and with the 800 x 480 screen resolution , it is amazing in showing off my reel and stills to others. Look at the comparison image above and notice you can see all the little stars in the HTC image that get lost in the lower resolution screen like the iPhone and the 5 year old MDA.


Cheers, THOM

Check out the HTC in the post title link, to show off your artwork, or paste the text below into your browser:
http://www.htc.com/www/product/touchpro2/overview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment